Friday, June 11, 2010

Adding a Little Spice

Sometimes adding a little spice to a dish can enhance the whole meal, therefore, taking it to a brand new level that would have otherwise never been possible. That my friends is what is happening within the disABILITY Ministry at Crossroads. First, I hope you all like the new face of my blog. I believe it was definitely in need of a little spicing up. Second, the Tuesday Night Friendship Club has been going on for years, but because of some changes happening around us, it too needed a little bit of spice added to it. Therefore, June 15th will be the last day of Tuesday Night Friendship Club in order to roll out the red carpet for the Monday Warriors Group that will begin on June 21st from 6:30 - 8 pm. This new group will be based upon Ephesians 6:10-18 and putting on the Full Armor of God as we begin each week. I am real excited about these changes and look forward to seeing how God continues to move within the lives of all of those involved within the ministry. This is an exciting time for us!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new look!! AND the pages!! I must LEARN to do that!! I am excited for your changes too =)

    ReplyDelete